Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Caardvarks - Seeing Spots

I have been eyeing the Caardvarks blog and thought I would make a card with my Making Memories Sabrina papers, as it just fits so perfect, ad the challenge was using spots.

Here is what I came up with


Supplies used for this card:
Cardstock: Stampin Up and Memories
Patterned Papers: Making Memories Sabrina
Flowers: Prima
Stamp: Impression Obsessions
Pearls: Kaisercraft
Spellbinders die: Labels Two
Cuttlebug die, brad, and ribbon from my stash

Hope you like it.
Have a fabulous day!
Eva

5 comments :

Heidi Van Laar said...

Yay!! I love that your going to play with us at Caadrdvarks! This is absolutely stunning! I love those papers and the wonderful striped ribbon!

(-: Heidi

scrapnnMO said...

WOW what a beauty! It's perfect! Lovely job! :) Hugs, Dawn

Karen said...

Oh I love this sketch too! Your card is absolutely gorgeous Eva and that big ribbon looks great on the card!

Pinklilac said...

Hi Eve this is just beautiful and the colours are great.
Hugs Linda.

Bouncy, Flouncy, Fun,Fun, Fun said...

This is so cool, Eva! I love the bling! It's the perfect touch!

Hugs,
Becky

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin