Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Older but goodies...

Well, my son left this morning, he is on his way back to IA. I am sad, as I will miss him terribly. I never knew how much love a mother could feel, and my heart is sure feeling heavy today.

I haven't made any goodies to show you except for my Cuttlebug challenge, which I will be sharing very happily tomorrow. It's a beauty, well, to me anyway!

So, I thought since it's the season of love, I will share my last year's Valentine's Day cards I made for Michael and Shawn. I really like them, so I figured why not show them to you, since I wasn't blogging that time last year, so they are new to you....hehehe. So here they are.

I used Daisy D papers and the yummy Making Memories journaling papers, which I fell in love with as soon as they came out. Unfortunately I don't remember who made the stickers, so please don't ask me....hehehe

Anyway, I will be back tomorrow and post my newest pretty little card. Have a wonderful night!

Hugs,
Eva

9 comments :

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Very cute Eva! Don't be sad for too long and try to remember all the good times you have had and will have with your son! Looking forward to your Cuttlebug challenge tomorrow. :)

Cassie said...

these are FAB-O eva! i too love those notepads from MM and have been wanting them. i always seem to miss them at the lss. saw them today at hl and made myself wait until next week at payday. of course, i'll have to grab all of them and the cb folders were on sale so that's were i wanted to spend my pennies! can't wait to see your project -

Cassie said...

these are FAB-O eva! i too love those notepads from MM and have been wanting them. i always seem to miss them at the lss. saw them today at hl and made myself wait until next week at payday. of course, i'll have to grab all of them and the cb folders were on sale so that's were i wanted to spend my pennies! can't wait to see your project -

~Michelle~ said...

thanks for taking time to stop by my blog. Your work is gorgeous eva...very fun valentines!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

I'm sorry your son had to leave )-: It's no fun when we have to be away from the one's we love.

Your cards are beautiful, as always!

(-: Heidi

Laurajean said...

Ooh Eva...those Valentine Day CArds are gorgeous girl...absolutely love them :) Especially love the lips, who are those by?

susan m said...

Sorry for your heavy heart. I know how you feel. My son is half a world way and his visits home are treasured.

scrapnnMO said...

I've so got to get my hands on some of those MM notepads! Gorgeous cards! :)

sari hänninen said...

i just love your cards - especially the red-black ones...

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin