My new Cuttlebug Storage

Yesterday I picked up this little wire basket at Michael's that I thought would perfectly fit my Cuttlebug folders, and dies and my Spellbinders dies as well. I got this idea from another blogger, Shelly and you can check her system out, which is so much cuter than mine, but hey, this will work for me....hehehe. Also, don't forget, that our Cuttlebug Challenge blog did a special on organizing, so if you haven't checked that post out, I would recommend, if you are in the need of some ideas.

Anyway, here are my pictures, and as you can see, I don't have a ton of folders




Well, I hope this inspires you to organize your folders, if they are not organized yet. And if they are organized, I would love to see yours, so let me know, and I will check your blog out.

Well, have a wonderful day today, it's a special Martin Luther King day, the day before a very special Inauguration. We have been glued to the TV these past few days and have a friend coming over tomorrow to celebrate. It sure will be an amazing and special day!

Love,
Eva