CHA 09 Photos - Make and takes, fun, fun, fun

Today I want to share with you all the fun make and takes I got to make and take...hehehe I had a lot of fun, as you will see with all these fabulous projects, so this post will be a lot of pictures, so get ready! They are in no particular order, just so you know.

This first one is a gorgeous box made with Provocraft. It was such a cool project. I made a little booboo, but I still love it.
This flower was made at the Spellbinder's booth. I so love their dies and slowly collecting them one by one. I will have to make a pretty card with this one.
OK, this tag was not made by me, but by the man himself, Tim Holtz. He will always be my favorite stamper, I swear! I was standing by his booth and he was making this tag, while he was freely chatting with all of us surrounding him. I seriously tell you, he is the coolest guy! I took a class from him a few years ago and have a picture of me with him. I sure love that one....but now I have his very own work. I might have to frame this beautiful piece...hehehe. Oh, and he even signed it, I just love his signature, too. I know, I am probably weird, but the man has an awesome John Hancock! I can't wait to get my hands on those little masks!
This pretty card and pin was made with Kodomo stamps. In hindsight I would have done it differently, if I had more time. I think I was missing some creativity mojo on this one..hehehe
OK, and what's not love about this little project?

And this one????

Oh and lookie here. I made this ring with Suze Weinberg. She literally made molds for us to make these pretty rings. I just love the way it turned out and want to make some molds now, too...I know, my friend Christine recreated the Melissa Frances pretty corners by making her own mold. Ohhh, the fun stuff you can make!!!

This little tin can was made at the Beacon Adhesives booth. They were so genereous with all the beads, the pretty paper and flowers. I will still tweak it a little, but it looks pretty cute and I think I will store some scrappy stuff in it on my table

Finally, this flower was made with all the yummy Chatterbox papers and bling. Love it and will use it on a card most likely!

Well, hope you liked all the photos. I still have two make and takes to show you, one I need to finish, which was at the Webster's Pages booth and it's a pretty box, but I have some work to do still. The other one is the coolest metal tag created with the Ten Second Studios Ladies, and it totally rocks, but I missplaced it for now...I will keep looking though. And I have yet to show you my layout I created at a Prima class the Friday before CHA. That one is a looker, wait till you see it!!! It has one of newest yummy Prima twigs on it...oh la la....love that one and the paper we got to use is fabulous as well.

That is all I have for today. I am doing homework, but I took a little break to show you these pretty little things.

Have a fabulous day and weekend. I will be back tomorrow posting my WeKitYouNot projects. Wait till you see the card I will show!!!! I love the way that turned out and there is some Cuttlebugging going on in there, too. Yummy, you'll see.

Love,
Eva