Monday, January 19, 2009

Another White Cuttlebug card

Lookie what I made tonight. I have been admiring those pretty cards that are made with using several Cuttlebug embossing folders on the same card, so I wanted to try it myself and this is what I came up with.

I really love the white embossed cards, there is something about their beauty, that I am so drawn to. I also have been wanting to use this rose stamp that I received as a RAK from Carla a while back and this card was just begging for it. So, Karla, if you see this, thank you again!!!

Supplies used to make this card:

Cardstock: Watercolor paper (I love it's rich look)
Cuttlebug folders: Swiss Dots, Floral Fantasy, Frills borders
Rubberstamps: Inkadinkado Doodle Flowers, Cat's Life Press (sentiment)
Kaisercraft pearls

Anyway, hope you like this and have a lovely evening!
Eva

11 comments :

Ching-a-ling said...

you are killing me, you know that? This is gorgeous!! Ok, I'm going to try this tonight!

Stace said...

This is FABULOUS!! You are the card guru lady!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Oooh, I love the all white with a pop of color! Gorgeous Eva!

(-: Heidi

carina said...

Oooh this is one of the most beautiful cards I´ve ever seen!!stunning work!♥

krazgrl said...

Eva I LOVE this card. It is so pretty and that rose is stunning. You always do such an amazing job. :)

scrapnnMO said...

WOW beautiful is all I can say about this lovely card! :)

Cassie said...

you are right - there is something so exquisite about white embossed paper! and using the watercolor paper - gonna have to try that!!

susan m said...

Oh Eva - you are going to have to tell me how to accomplish suing the different cuttlebug folders on one sheet!

Karen said...

This is so beautiful. I sure am going to have to give the "white" card a try with my Cuttlebug Folders! This card truly rocks!!

Sue said...

OMG!!! that is gorgeous and so elegant. Please drop by my blog I have left something for you to say thank you for all the lovely comments you have left me

xxx

Sue

Meda said...

I love how that rose stands out on the elegance of the white embossed card!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin