Always in my heart

This weekend I am planning on working on some Valentine's day cards and this is my first one. Remember how I said I will start using my old stash? Well, I did it on this card, this was made using mostly old stash, you'll see.

I made this card for the Embellish Online weekly challenge, which I am actually a day late, but I couldn't squeeze it in earlier, but better late than never. Please check them out, the ladies are so nice and friendly, not to mention talented!!!! Lately I am on that schedule, but slowly catching up...hehehe. Anyway, the challenge was to make a shaped card. And since Valentine's day is coming up, I decided to make a heart shaped card appropriately. I actually drew the card shape, so I created my own template. I think I will scan it in and will post it here, if any of you would like it. Anyway, here is the card.
Supplies used to make this card:
Bling looking cardstock: Unknown
Red embossed paper is courtesy of Michelle's RAK (thanks Michelle!!)
Pink cardstock: Stampin Up
Patterned paper: Carolee's Creations Cupid Words
Sentiment Sticker: Sandylion
Bird die cut: Maya Road traced
Flower: Little Davis
Punches: Martha Stewart border and Stampin Up label (courtesy of my friend Ching)
jute and 3 D paint

So, as you can see I can use my old stash...hehehe.... and I plan on using more of it this weekend. I have to share something with you guys. I have this 12x12 plastic container, which I have all LOVE stuff stashed into and today I pulled it out and I was so overwhelmed. I was thinking, I wouldn't know which one to start playing with......hehehe. Now, remember I have been collecting this stuff for over 10 years, so of course I have quite a bit. But do you ever feel that way about your stash? Just curious.....

Ok, I am going to make dinner and start making more cards, so I will get to show you more stuff.

Have a fabulous evening!
Eva