Monday, December 15, 2008

Treasured Scrapbook cards

I was one of the finalist for the Treasured Scrapbook Card Designer spot and received the awesome December card kit from Leslie, the store owner. While I didn't make it, I wanted to share my cards with you, so you get to see them. I also wanted to share with everyone, who may think I am disappointed about not making it, as I am not. I am so grateful I was considered to be a finalist, as that to me is proof my work is appreciated, and I am so grateful I got to play with an awesome, fun kit and made 4 beautiful cards. I also am grateful to participate in a fun message board, as everyone is really warm and friendly there and I was so welcomed from day one. I look forward to logging in every day and see how everyone is doing, what they are making, it just makes my day more fun, so thank you guys for making a new friend in me, I sure love you all and your support means a lot to me.

And now to the cards....





I also wanted to congratulate Jill Cornell, who is now the card designer for Treasured Scrapbooking and she has an amazing talent, so make sure you hope on over to blog, check out her gorgeous work and congratulate her!

Have a fabulous day everyone!!!

Love & Light,
Eva

23 comments :

TraceyT said...

They are adorable, Eva...each and every one. :) I'm also very glad you found us at TS.

Happy Holidays

LIZZEE said...

These are very adorable... Lots of hard work.. They are wonderful and so r u....

kathi_minikatie said...

I was rotting for you girl! Fantastic creations.

JuliesAddiction said...

I was routing for you too girl!
Awesome cards, and i hope you will stick around with us!!

Melissa said...

WOW! I can't believe you didn't make it with these gorgeous cards!! They are all fabulous!! Congrats on making it that far though! Your work is awesome!!

Hugs, Melissa

kim_sonksen said...

Wowee - those cards are divine!!!
Can't believe you did not get the regular DT spot.

Jacqueline said...

wonderful cards!!

Danielle said...

Truly stunning cards, Eva! You should be so proud! Glad to have found your work.
hugs,
Dani

SuzanneRenee said...

Beautiful Eva! I love them all... :)

Jamie Martin said...

All of your cards are wonderful, so pretty and colorful :)

Heidi Van Laar said...

These are so beautiful Eva! As is all of your work!

Christine said...

Ooooh! These cards are gorgeous, Eva! WOW! I just love each and every one of them! Congrats on being a finalist...I hope you have another opportunity to design more cards as your work is so beautiful!

Dolores said...

these are beautiful, thanks for sharing them. So glad you found TS.

debbiefitz said...

Each of the cards is just so pretty. You do wonderful work and I hope you stick around at TS!

Shirley said...

Eva your work is just outstanding and so beautiful! I'm so glad you joined TS and enjoy chatting with you and seeing your fantastic creations! Congratulations on being a finalist my friend!

Michelle Lanning said...

I love them all -- you did a fabulous job!!!

Ching-a-ling said...

You are super talented Eva and you totally keep the bar high for me to reach every time I create something.

I'm so proud and impressed that you were one of the finalists as I know competition is tough out there. YOU ARE TALENTED and very much APPRECIATED my friend. :)

Amanda L. said...

they look great.....so glad you've made TS one of your scrappy homes!!!

Laurajean said...

OMG Eva...your cards are Beautiful girl...you always amaze me with your cards...I'm so card challenged ;) LOL

scrapnnMO said...

Oh Eva these cards are just out of the world and I love them all. YOu my dear are absolutely full of talent. Beautiful works of art. Glad to have you as part of the TS family.

Hugs, Dawn

Maria said...

I'm sorry you didn't get chosen but like you said, a finalist is a testimonial of your talent and worth congratulating!! Congratulations on a well deserved position!!!

The cards are adorable! All of them are so pretty. The colors are fabulous and you put the cards together so beautifully!!

Maria

cornellgj said...

Eva - your cards are BEAUTIFUL! Thank you for sharing them and your amazing talent with us at TS! It's been fun getting to know you!

Michele (Autumnlady43) said...

Eva, your cards are fantastic thanks for sharing them. I really enjoy seeing your work posted on TS.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin