Sunday, December 14, 2008

New Years resolution layout and a holiday card


Yesterday I was able to spend some time scrapping and use my Urban Anthology kit. Some of you know, that this year I started a school and studying Spiritual Pshycology, so this layout is totally for what I am working on next year, well most likely the next two years, which is the program's period. My journaling reads:

2009 is the year that I will spend time finding and reconnecting and loving that lost little child in me and start the healing begin and move ahead to a better chapter of my life. My affirmation for the year is: I joyfully bring love and light to every part of my life and to all people around me.





And I made a criss cross card, which I have been wanting to try for ages. You can see instructions on how to make it on Splitoaststampers
I messed up on the 3d liquid pearls, that's because I am so darn impatient, so now I have to redo the card...anyway, here is it in it's glory! Hope you like it regardless.




Wishing you a fantastic Sunday!

Eva

6 comments :

KimmyS said...

What an amazing layout...your outlook for 2009 is just fabulous.
And I totally hear you on being impatient with perfect pearls - that totally happens to me all the time. The amounts of cards and layouts I have messed up in that way...sheesh

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Beautiful LO and resolution for the new year! I've never done a criss-cross card. I love the silver ribbon on your card....I always ruin projects and have to redo them with my impatience...or really with my carelessness; my fingers always seem to be covered with paint, glitter or glue!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Wow! I love them both. The layout is amazing, and has a great message to it. And that card is gorgeous too. Great projects!

susan m said...

Oh Eva. I love it and your resolution. You are an inspiration to me.

Cassie said...

They are both gorgeous!!

scrapnnMO said...

Eva your LO is very lovely and that card is stunning. I absolutely love your style and all the wonderful creations you make. YOu are an inspiration! :)
Hugs, Dawn

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin