Just a little gift card holder to show you

I wanted to share this gift card holder I made. Treasured Scrapbooking had a Holiday Cybercrop a couple of weeks ago and Aimee was teaching a Gift card holder. I didn't think I would need it, but tucked it away. Well, I did need it after all, so I made one quickly. I used older Basic Grey Chistmas papers, in fact they are my all time favorite Basic Grey Christmas papers. Anyway, it's pretty self explanatory, once you see the photo of it, and here is Aimee's tutorial on how to make it. These are great for any occasion. I think I will be making them in the future again. Anyway, here is the photo of it. Enjoy!

Have a fabulous weekend! I will be scrapping with my friends tomorrow, and going to a holiday chant, which I am so looking forward to. Hope to post some more goodies on Sunday! And don't forget to check out my blog candy.

Eva