Cuttlebug Challenge #10

I have not been able to post since last week literally, as I was busy with homework for my school last weekend, then was at school all weekend. And for some reason Time Warner decided we didn't need internet, so had no connection for almost two days, so today is the first time I am able to come back and I am so glad, as I am able to share my ornament I made for the newest Cuttlebug Challenge. This week's challenge was to create something holiday related other than a card. So about a week ago I found this gorgeous ornament on Danielle Flanders' blog and even though I didn't know about the upcoming blog challenge, I knew I would want to make one of those ornaments for myself. So, when we got our assignment I was so excited! Danielle used the Mirkwood Designs template, which is just fabulous in my opinion! I hope it inspires you as much as it inspired me. I used my newest December Urban Anthology kit to create this ornament, plus white cardstock. Just as a side mark, the kit is sold out, however there is a mini kit you can purchase and you don't want to miss out!!! I am so amazed how much stuff is in my December kit and can't wait to cut into it! So for your pleasure, here is my ornament.



Supplies used:
Cuttlebug template: Textile
White cardstock
Basic Grey diecut sticker edge from Wassail collection
Melissa Frances christmas sticker
Ribbon from Urban Anthology December kit

A little tip on how I made the ornament. Due to the size of the template, I wouldn't have been able to put it through my Cuttlebug, so I cut out the template from white CS to create the ornament, however I also cut the pattern into four panels and embossed those individual panels and adhered them to the already created ornament and added my Basic Grey and Melissa Frances stickers. Finally I added my ribbon and created a bow on the top.

Hope you like it and will make some of your own. This week, there are some really awesome prizes (Bling and Stickles...yummm, my favorites!!!) on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog, so make sure if you play, you upload your creations! I would love to see all your pretty things!

Love and Light....
Eva