Another Cuttlebug ornament

This weekend Treasured Scrapbooking is having a Holiday Cybercrop and have a ton of fun challenges. Christal was teaching us how to make a gorgeous ornament and I had all intention of making the one she made, but I made a booboo, so I ended up salvaging it and made a little different one. This is also perfect for the Cuttlebug challenge this week, so it might give you more ideas. If you want to learn how to make the correct one, check out Christal's instructions, but for now, here is mine and I intend to make another one later today or tomorrow using her instructions.

For the ornament I used the Urban Anthology December kit, and while it is sold out, there is a smaller kit still available and boy, is it ever worth checking out! It's only $20 and fully loaded! Anyway, here is my ornament.




Hope you are having a fabulous weekend!

Eva