Sunday, December 21, 2008

All I want for Christmas....

I wanted to share a layout I made with a picture that my girlfriend Jackie took of us Yesterday. I love this photo and had a title already in mind as the photo was taken. First of all, the products I used were mainly from my Urban Anthology kit with the exception of additional Melissa Frances paper and white Prima flowers, shaved ice from Magic scraps and Making Memories alpha stickers. The sketch I used is my friend, Karen's from Urban Anthology, so Karen, if you are reading this, thank you! But the title came from a Treasured Scrapbooking challenge, Debbie's Holiday Music challenge. This year the only thing I asked for Christmas is to have my son with me for the holidays, so Michael was able to fly him out for me. What a sweetie is he? So now that Shawn is here, I am taking as many pictures as I can. Anyway, the title was perfect for this layout, as really all I wanted for Christmas is my two favorite guys and I have them, so I am pretty happy about that. So here is my layout, which I love so much now.

Well, hope you like it as much as I do. Good night everyone!

Eva

9 comments :

carina said...

Oh Eva , your layout is sooo beautiful!! And I´m so happy that you got your wish, to have your son with you at christmas!! I hope you have a magic christmas and a happy new year!!♥

lots of hugs
carina

susan m said...

What a lovely layout! I am glad your Christmas wish came true!! What a blessed lady you are this Christmas.

LIZZEE said...

It's perfect

Karen said...

Love your take on the sketch Eva! I love, love, love it! What a handsome photo of you all! Merry Christmas to you and your guys!! Have a blessed Christmas! And, yes, your title says it all :-)!!

Karen

Heidi Van Laar said...

Your layout is beautiful Eva! I LOVE the shimmering white flowers! I'm so glad you got your Christmas wish!
Happy Holidays!
-Heidi

scrapnnMO said...

Dang girl you make LO's just like you do cards. STUNNING! Love everything about this one! Love the family photo to! Love all the details! :)

Have a Merry Christmas!

Ching-a-ling said...

just gorgeous Eva!!! I'm so glad S is with you. :)

Pinky said...

Love this LO love those holes too, very creative!

Cassie said...

breathtaking. just breathtaking!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin