Thursday, November 20, 2008

Unity HIP HOP

Today, as every Thursday the Unity Stamp ladies had their HIP HOP and since I now have a few of their stamps, I decided to participate. First of all, if you have never checked out their stamps, you really should, as they are so much fun! The designers are just fabulous, the blog hop is so much fun every Thursday, so if you like stamping, or interested in it, you best check Unity Stamps out. I participated in one of their challenges held at Splitcoaststampers, which was about using a snowflake or snow element. I used one of their stamps, my new Martha snowflake punch, Basic Grey Wassail papers and a Prima flower. I wanted to create another card for their other challenge, which was a square card, but something not so pleasant happened to me this afternoon, so I didn't have time. I am even surprised this card turned out the way it did. Anyway, here it is, and hope you like it. There is a lot of glitter on it, which is for the snow affect and looks pretty darn cool, if you ask me....hehehe...but than again, it is my card.



Have a great night everyone....I think I am calling it a night and go to bed. Tomorrow hopefully will be a better day.

Love & Light,
Eva

23 comments :

Shirley said...

That cute little house makes me feel all warm and snuggly! love it!

Ching-a-ling said...

he he, love the SU top note shape Eva!! Just lovely my friend.

Lindsay Spencer said...

I LOVE IT!!! You rocked this challenge! Way cute.

Laura Davis said...

This is just beautiful Eva!
Laura

dougnat said...

ooo ooo ooo!!! LOVE this card!!!!

Julie Masse said...

Oh your card is just delightful!! I love the red snowflake!! :)

Andrea, said...

Gorgeous card, great papers and images

KatyLynn said...

love your card, it's gorgeous!

KAP said...

Love the card! It is amazing!

KimmyS said...

This is seriously devine - what a wonderful card!

Jessica said...

neat card! so cute!

Shemaine said...

You did an amazing job on the challenge!

Kerry said...

Simply beautiful!!! Love the colors and paper you chose.

JenMarie said...

Totally FABULOUS!

Robynccgirl said...

This card is awesome! Great job!

Amy said...

Adorable!! Love the way you framed the house!

Karen said...

This is GORGEOUS! I am so glad I got to see this and the others in person! You rocked this card! I love it and that little house stamp is so adorable!

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh soooooo beautiful!!! I love the red snowflakey colors!!!! And glitter.......you can NEVER have too much glitter!!! LOL

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Ohhh soooooo beautiful!!! I love the red snowflakey colors!!!! And glitter.......you can NEVER have too much glitter!!! LOL

Gretchen said...

Beautiful! That top note die is so eye catching (have to get one of those) and the little cottage is adorable!

Jacqueline said...

Very cute!!! I love it!! I am so happy you were at hip hop thursday! You have to come every week now! Unity rules! ;)

Allison said...

beautiful card
AllisonX

Jamie Martin said...

Love this card, beautiful :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin