Sunday, November 30, 2008

Look what my son sent me......and a little toot!!


Isn't this snowman just too cute? I guess this is as far as I get to snow, unless there is going to be snow in the mountains in a couple of weeks, when a few of us girls are heading up to scrap for the weekend....I hope, I hope...By the way I can't wait!!! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaa....

Anyway, this snowman was made in Iowa and he just sent me the picture, so I wanted to share the wintery feel on my blog.

I have been busy like crazy to create cards for three different Design Teams (which I will share about later on) and since I mentioned a little toot in my title, what I wanted to share is that as some of you know I have been a guest design team member on the Cuttlebug Challenge blog and I just received an invitation to be part of the DT till the end of January. I am so excited, as I love my little bug and sharing my creations just makes me feel so darn good...hehehehe. So, you will get to see more of my work every week till the end of January, so please stop by and check out what we are coming up. It has been so much fun to use different techniques to make it exciting and I know I will never tire of using my little Cuttlebug.

Well, that is it for now...back to making more cards!!!! Have a fabulous Sunday everyone!!!

Love & Light
Eva

9 comments :

kim_sonksen said...

Ohhhhh that's fab news! Congratulations and guess who's going to follow you to the blog now that she has a cuttlebug too??

Lindsay Spencer said...

How sweet of your son. I bet you loved it. Congrats! Woo woo! That's way cool about the cuttlebug DT.

Heidi Van Laar said...

Congrats on the DT spot! It is well deserved, your work is beautiful!

Stace said...

Oh how I miss snow!!
Congrats on the wonderful news!! Your so very talented girl and totally deserve it!! I'll be watching to see all your beautiful cards!

~Sasha Farina~ said...

woooohooooo!! rock the bug baby!! Congrats!

LIZZEE said...

How cute is that snowman how fun
Gotta love the internet how did we live iwthout it.?

AbbieTorroll said...

THat snow man is adorable! and congrats on the GDT!

TraceyT said...

HUGE congrats!!

Shirley said...

Congrats on the great DT news! Love that cute snowman too!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin