So this week the very talented Heidi Van Laar tagged me. Now mind you, I don't normally play along with tagging, this time I felt like I will. So here I am and I will share 7 random facts about me. Some people may think they are weird, some people may not, however these are little facts about me. So, here we go.
1. As I am getting older I dislike noises, they just disturb my peace. Thursdays the lawnmower people come to cut our grass and I hate Thursdays, so lately I have just been listening to my IPOD, so I don't have to listen to it.
2. I try to meditate every night, which I joyfully enjoy. Keeps me sane....hehehe I love to listen to Kelly Howell's meditations. I would say she is candy for the brain.
3. A few years ago, I was almost 200 lbs and after working very hard, today I am in my 140's...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....I have to say, I am proud of me. It has been a huge accomplishment!
4. This year I decided it was time for me to go back to school, so I entered into a 2 year spiritual psychology masters program, although I am only getting a certificate, as I don't have my college degree from my country. I am doing it to better myself, so a degree is not really important to me.
5. I love Depeche Mode and was able to go to their concert a few years ago. Boy, what a memory that is!!!
6. I have a major weakness for pastries, being that I am from Hungary. My Mom used to make the best ones, and I sure can bake them, too!!!!
7. My two favorite shows are Boston Legal and still love Grey's Anatomy, although it is getting a little weird with Izzy and Danny...what's up with them???
Well, there you have it.....now you know a little bit about me. Now it's time for me to pick 7 lucky ladies to be tagged.
So here are the ladies:
Ok, that will be all, so I am off to tell all these ladies how lucky they are to share 7 facts about themselves....hehehe....
Everyone, have a fabulous weekend! I am working on having one, too.