Saturday, November 22, 2008

I have been tagged!!!!!

So this week the very talented Heidi Van Laar tagged me. Now mind you, I don't normally play along with tagging, this time I felt like I will. So here I am and I will share 7 random facts about me. Some people may think they are weird, some people may not, however these are little facts about me. So, here we go.

1. As I am getting older I dislike noises, they just disturb my peace. Thursdays the lawnmower people come to cut our grass and I hate Thursdays, so lately I have just been listening to my IPOD, so I don't have to listen to it.

2. I try to meditate every night, which I joyfully enjoy. Keeps me sane....hehehe I love to listen to Kelly Howell's meditations. I would say she is candy for the brain.

3. A few years ago, I was almost 200 lbs and after working very hard, today I am in my 140's...yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....I have to say, I am proud of me. It has been a huge accomplishment!

4. This year I decided it was time for me to go back to school, so I entered into a 2 year spiritual psychology masters program, although I am only getting a certificate, as I don't have my college degree from my country. I am doing it to better myself, so a degree is not really important to me.

5. I love Depeche Mode and was able to go to their concert a few years ago. Boy, what a memory that is!!!

6. I have a major weakness for pastries, being that I am from Hungary. My Mom used to make the best ones, and I sure can bake them, too!!!!

7. My two favorite shows are Boston Legal and still love Grey's Anatomy, although it is getting a little weird with Izzy and Danny...what's up with them???

Well, there you have it.....now you know a little bit about me. Now it's time for me to pick 7 lucky ladies to be tagged.

So here are the ladies:

Christine
Ching
Suzy
Susan
Kimmy
Michelle
Dawn

Ok, that will be all, so I am off to tell all these ladies how lucky they are to share 7 facts about themselves....hehehe....

Everyone, have a fabulous weekend! I am working on having one, too.

Till later,
Eva

8 comments :

Michelle Lanning said...

Eva -- thanks for the tag! You know what is funny I have a good friend that is Hugarian --- small world!

Lindsay Spencer said...

I think it's great that you've accomplished so much this year. Way to go! Being healthy makes life such much better and easier. Keep it up!

Ching-a-ling said...

you crack me up Eva!! lol....

KimmyS said...

Thank you for tagging me Eva!
Well I am SO with you on the noise thing. The older I get the more it bothers me...ugh
And WELL done on losing all that weight - you go girl. I need to get my bum in gear soon as well

Heidi Van Laar said...

Eva, thanks for making an exception and playing along! It is so much fun getting to know you better!
-Heidi

SuzanneRenee said...

Hey Eva - thanks for sharing your 7 things! It's great to get to know you a little better! :)

Suzy said...

You are so fabulous Eva :) Love your random facts (congrats on the weight loss that is a MAJOR accomplishment!) and thank you for tagging me I'm honored!

Sankari W. said...

Eva - love these facts about you - and i LOVE Depeche Mode too!! and Grey's Anatomy too!!! Love all these facts about you - congrats on everything you are doing with your weight loss - that is such disciple! Just wanted to let you know that I just gave you an Arte y Pico award on my blog! you are just a sweet inspiration!

Best wishes and much love,
Sankari :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin