Tuesday, November 18, 2008

First time playing with my new Unity stamps

I have been lurking for a few weeks on the Unity Stamp Hip Hop Thursdays and I fell in love with their stamps, so finally bought some of those yummy stamps and tonight I got to play with them. I have to say I am very impressed with them and sure will play quite a bit with my new goodies, not to mention, I will be able to participate in the Hip Hop on Thursday...yaaaaaaaaaa.....

So here is my card I made tonight literally in like 20 minutes. I even used my Cuttlebug border folder for the first time, and of course I had to cut it out...hehehe. Oh, and last weekend I bought some of Tim Holtz's Distressed Stickles and the Broken China color just went perfect with this card. I used Stampin Up Tempting Turquoise cardstock and stamp pad, just in case you would like to know. Anyway, here is my card and hope you like it.



And on a separate note, I have been playing with the idea of changing the look of my blog, and found a template that I would like, however it won't upload for some reason, so I have to keep looking. If you have any suggestions, I am open. While playing with the template, I lost some of my links, as I was thinking maybe I don't want to make the change, my links made up my mind for me.....hehehe. So, I won't be fixing the links until I "renovated" the look of my blog. That will keep me motivated, I guess....

Well, good night everyone.
Eva

27 comments :

Lindsay Spencer said...

Yay!!! I love your card. I'm so happy that you liked the Unity stamps. I might be able to help you out with your blog, email me.

HapEMomE said...

Hi there! I love your card! Very pretty! Welcome to the Unity addicts world :)
~Chelsea

carina said...

Your card is super duper cute!!! love the colors♥ //carina

Karen said...

Love love your card!! Great colors!! And I love it when someone else gets hooked on Unity!!

Christi Snow said...

Oh, wow! This is stunning!! So elegant...I love your choice of stamps and the way that you cut out the embossing. Just gorgeous! smiles...

9kids said...

Beautiful card ~ and I love the way you incorporated the edging into the whole 'feel' of the card itself :)

Lisa H. said...

very cute card, great colors and love how you stamped the sentiment. welcome to the joys of Unity!

Lisa said...

Welcome to the Unity club. You're addiction is a healthy one :)
Love your card. YOu are going to LOVE, LOVE, LOVEY the stamps, the friends, the fun at Unity.

Lisa

Sherry Wright said...

What a great card and I *love* the bird card below. Congrats on your feature as well! :0)

Jacqueline said...

Welcome to the Unity chicks group!! Dont you just LOVE Unity stamps! I love Unity and Hip Hop is the best fun! Come back and see us every week!! Gorgeous card also! I love the colors you chose and the ribbon is wonderful! Nice to visit your blog!

JazzyH said...

Great card. I love the cards.

jpmayo said...

Welcome to the Unity Family!!
Your card is BEAUTIFUL!

Michelle aka Otomon said...

What a pretty card! I also love your challenge on the Cuttlebug blog!! I used a backgroud and there's a link in the corner of my blog. That was easier for me because I had the same problem as you! If you find someone to help you, let me know!

Dawn K. said...

what a pretty card. don't you just love these stamps????

Lee (LuvLee on SCS) said...

Fabulous card!!! That is such a sweet sentiment and the colors and that bow with the flowers are just gorgeous!!!

Tanis said...

OH my goodness, FABULOUS!!
You REALLY have to join us at HIP HOP. It's an amazing group of ladies over there.
Hope to see you tomorrow :)

Jenn said...

Stop lurking and JOIN US! Beautiful card, great to have a new unity friend. :)

JenMarie said...

Oh how lovely! Sooo pretty!
Join us at Hip Hop on Thursday!

Olde Country Creations said...

Beautiful card! Aren't Unity stamps awesome?! :) Hope to see you at Hip Hop tomorrow.

Tonya

Karen said...

Love what you did with the Unity Stamp and the bottom part cut out! This card is so beautiful and I love the sentiment and ribbon on top!!

Ashley said...

What a gorgeous card! I hope to talk to you at Hip Hop tomorrow, any friend of Lindsay's is a friend of mine!

Expressions of a Creative Mind said...

What an adorable card. Love what you did

Tessa said...

Great card I saw it in the SCS gallery too! Come join us today for Hip Hop!

Jennifer Buck said...

Super cute! So happy you came to play! I love this one! TFS! Hugs & :)

cathygalloway89 said...

Your card is beautiful! Welcome to the Unity addiction.

Jessica said...

cute card! love it! aren't unity stamps just wonderful?? glad you've joined the unity club! :)

Katie @ Paper Makeup said...

beautiful!!!!!! Welcome to the unity fanatics club! :)

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin