Monday, November 3, 2008

2 new cards to share with you all

I made these two cards as my submission for the 2Sketches4You Winter Design Team call, so I wanted to share them here with all of you. The new designers are amazingly talented ladies and I wish them good luck in creativity and I so look forward to their inspirational projects and playing with the sketches Kazan and Laura will come up with, as I just love them! So here are my cards, and hope you like them.




Thank you for coming by my blog and checking it out and wishing everyone a fantastic day!

Eva

12 comments :

Ingrid said...

Sorry to hear you didn't make it, but please try again next time. Your projects are gorgeous. I really like the cards you made for the DT call. The Happy Holiday card is my favorite. It is very elegant.

Michelle aka Otomon said...

Sorry to hear you didn't make the DT but these cards are fabulous!!!

Lindsay Spencer said...

Wow! Those cards are great!! How did you do that gorgeous flower?

Ching-a-ling said...

eva, your cards are gorgeous!! if you heard a conk, that would be my jaw dropping on the floor. Bummer about the dt call. :( Its their loss.

Christine said...

These cards are stunning, Eva! Love the Basic Grey papers of the first one, and the holiday card is so very pretty! Love the flower on it!

I'm sorry that you didn't make the DT this time, but keep trying! It would be wonderful to see you designing for 2S4Y some time soon! :-D

KimmyS said...

I can't believe you did not make the team with those amazing cards!!!

moralia said...

These are *GORGEOUS* Eva!!! Sorry you didn't make it this time, but keep trying!! You've *Definitely* got what it takes!! Yum!

Heidi Van Laar said...

Wow! these are GORGEOUS! I will be there when they announce your DT position in 3 months! (-:

chelemom said...

These are absolutely gorgeous!!! You should keep trying because you are really talented!

Sue said...

I absolutely love both of these cards

Tish said...

WOW, these are gorgeous cards. Too bad you didn't make the DT ... I think these are fantastic!

Ingvild Bolme (Spinnvild) said...

I REALLY love these cards, special the last one. WOW how beautiful that is!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin