TOOT for me.....weKITUnot design team

I just wanted to share my excitement with all of you who come visit my little blog from time to time. I tried out for a design team position and I got the e-mail from Kim Sonksen, who is the brain behind the DT (and please check her blog out, as she is one incredible scrapper and card maker) yesterday that I made the team..yaaaaaaaaaaaaaa....I am sooo very excited, I can't even start telling you how much! It is a new DT called weKITUnot and there are 10 of us on the DT from Europe, US and Canada. The premise of the DT is to use a kit club we each subscribe to and design layouts and cards with those. So I subscribe to Urban Anthology, and I will be submitting my ideas using their kits, and hope I will get to inspire some of you. Kari is the owner of the club and my extremely talented friend, Ching is the major designer of the kits. You need to check them out, as those kits are totally rocking. It is a new club, just on their 2nd month, but I know you will love it. This month it's Halloween themed without overdoing Halloween and oh my lordy the embellishments are just out of the world.....but don't take my word for it, check it out



Also right now they are having a Scrap Pink cyber crop, so, if you need some inspiration, check out their challenges. You will not be disappointed. Their DT is just fabulous!

Anyway, thank for all your sweet support on all my work and hope you will like what I will make in the future as well.

Everyone have a wonderful day! I am going to an Oktoberfest party this evening, so that should be great, even though I don't care for beer, the company should be fun....

Till later,

Eva