Sunday, October 26, 2008

My Cuttlebug Challenge pumpkin

The ladies at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog did have been doing such a fabulous job with showing off their creations and the tutorials to them, and while I only got make the pumpkin so far, I hope to make the other items at a later time, as they were just fantastic! However I wanted to show off my little pumpkin. Hope you like it. It sure was fun to make it. If you haven't checked it out, you better run, they are having more fun till tomorrow.



Till later,
Eva

8 comments :

Lindsay Spencer said...

Absolutely darling! I love it. I've done those pumpkins before, but the cuttlebug makes them soooo much cuter. You did an awesome job!

Stace said...

This is soooo adorable Eva!! I MUST try to make one these little cuties!

Karen said...

I love the Cuttlebug on the paper for this pumpkin! Just adds such a different feel! Perfect!!

Little Miss said...

Too cute!

scrapnnMO said...

Hello Eva! Love your pumpkin! I need to make some of these just like this one. ;)

Ching-a-ling said...

yours came out soooo much better than mine. Guess I shouldn't have been sleep deprived or in a hurry to have done mine. Yours is perfect! Wow!

Christine said...

Oh WOW, Eva! This pumpkin is so stinkin' cute! Love it!

heidi baldini said...

adorable!!!!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin