Happy Halloween 2Sketches4You style!

Well, since I will be in school all weekend, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween! Hope you guys will have a goolish time, if you have children have great trick or treating with them!

I wanted to share my 2Sketches4You card I made last night and finished this morning. I used a clear card from Shortcuts I purchased a few weeks ago, when I saw them used on 2S4Y, and this is the first time I got to play with them. They are sturdy for sure and fun to create with, so I will be making more cards with them for sure.

Anyway, here is Kazan's lovely sketch #12


And here is my card made with Suzy's goodies.

I have to say, it is so hard to take a good picture of an acrylic card, but hope you can see it good enough. I made a spiderweb with Stickles, and it looks pretty cool.

Anyway, enjoy your Halloween with whatever you do and hope to hop on back on my blog on Monday the latest.

Eva