Thursday, October 30, 2008

Happy Halloween 2Sketches4You style!

Well, since I will be in school all weekend, I wanted to wish everyone a Happy Halloween! Hope you guys will have a goolish time, if you have children have great trick or treating with them!

I wanted to share my 2Sketches4You card I made last night and finished this morning. I used a clear card from Shortcuts I purchased a few weeks ago, when I saw them used on 2S4Y, and this is the first time I got to play with them. They are sturdy for sure and fun to create with, so I will be making more cards with them for sure.

Anyway, here is Kazan's lovely sketch #12


And here is my card made with Suzy's goodies.

I have to say, it is so hard to take a good picture of an acrylic card, but hope you can see it good enough. I made a spiderweb with Stickles, and it looks pretty cool.

Anyway, enjoy your Halloween with whatever you do and hope to hop on back on my blog on Monday the latest.

Eva

12 comments :

Lindsay Spencer said...

It looks great!

Natalie said...

Stunning...absolutely stunning!!!

Kath said...

wow gorgeous halloween card and love your web made with stickles - great idea
Hugs
kath
xxxx

Allison said...

fab card
AllisonX

Kazan Clark said...

this is such a cool card - don't you love working with clear cards - I think they are so much fun AND you did a fabulous job on the sketch for this one.
Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

Heidi Van Laar said...

This is so cool!
I don't know how you made a card with skulls all over it pretty, but you did!
BTW,thanks for your kind words for my "Mediocre" card.
-Heidi

Eveline said...

What a great card. You have to look more closely to see it all but it looks great.
Eveline.

moralia said...

This totally *ROCKS*!!! Love it!! fabulous take on the sketch.. yum!!

Mrs J said...

Your card looks fantastic Eva! Love all the detail on it especially your 'stickles' web.
Mrs J x

Ching-a-ling said...

WOW...this is amazing Eva. ONe of your best! You keep raising the bar my friend.

Peet said...

Absolutely stunning!!!!!!

carolann said...

Fantastic work well done hun xxxx

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin