Sunday, October 12, 2008

Halloween card for Cuttlebug challenge

One last card for the day. WOW...busy day for me, I actually made 2 cards today, a total of three for the weekend...that's huge for me....hehehehhe.

Anyway, I made this card for the Cuttlebug challenge blog. I might be late for it, however I just finished it, so wanted to show it to you, since Halloween is coming and who knows, it might inspire someone.

I designed the shape of my card and hand cut it. Used my CB folder for the dry embossing, used my new Martha border punch and I got the new MM Halloween stickers from my October Urban Anthology kit and they were just perfect for this card! Oh....and I used the little hinges on top to hold my front and back of the card together and used Scribbles for my little dots and ribbon from my stash. Hope you like it, this was fun!!! So here is my card:



Well, I am done for the day....have a lovely week everyone. I am heading down to San Diego with Michael for a few days, as he has a business expo to attend, and I can work from anywhere, so we plan on having a really nice time while we are there.

Till later,

Eva

16 comments :

susan m said...

I love it, it looks wonderful!!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

So beautiful and creative!

carina said...

wow!! this card is super cool!
love it!!♥♥♥

//carina

Ann said...

spooky - love it.

Ann xxx

Karen said...

This card is "spook-tacular"! I wish everyone could see the "live" version of it, as it is even more gorgeous in person! Love those hinges and the card shape!!

Ann said...

Wowza! This card rocks!

Lyn S said...

Great card! Love your sparkly stickers!

Eveline said...

That's a beautiful card.
Eveline.

Allison said...

great Halloween card, love it
thanks for joining us
Cuttlehugs
AllisonX

Phree said...

Fab spooky card for hallowe'en - love it.

carolann said...

Wow this is awesome hun love the image and colour WTG xxxx

Maria Matter said...

Oh, Eva, this is so wonderful!! Love that spooky tree and isn't it great to mess with the regular shaped card once in a while?!!
Blessings, Maria

Claire said...

What a fantastic card, I love it.

Claire

Sankari W. said...

Beautiful beautiful and BOO-tiful!!! Love your embossing! And WOW! you cut the shape of your card and attached hinges? how cool is that!!!! That MS border punch looks so great! Love all your details Eva!

How is San Diego? Are you having fun? Make sure you are taking pictures!!!
Happy wishes and much love,
Sankari :)

Brooke S said...

How cut is all that texture.. LOVE the layout.
Hugs
Brooke

Maggie said...

this is such a stunning card.. luv the details of the hinges..
Thanks for playing...
Maggie

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin