Halloween card for Cuttlebug challenge

One last card for the day. WOW...busy day for me, I actually made 2 cards today, a total of three for the weekend...that's huge for me....hehehehhe.

Anyway, I made this card for the Cuttlebug challenge blog. I might be late for it, however I just finished it, so wanted to show it to you, since Halloween is coming and who knows, it might inspire someone.

I designed the shape of my card and hand cut it. Used my CB folder for the dry embossing, used my new Martha border punch and I got the new MM Halloween stickers from my October Urban Anthology kit and they were just perfect for this card! Oh....and I used the little hinges on top to hold my front and back of the card together and used Scribbles for my little dots and ribbon from my stash. Hope you like it, this was fun!!! So here is my card:



Well, I am done for the day....have a lovely week everyone. I am heading down to San Diego with Michael for a few days, as he has a business expo to attend, and I can work from anywhere, so we plan on having a really nice time while we are there.

Till later,

Eva