Sunday, October 12, 2008

Carla's Bonus sketch and Embellish Online challenge

I had the most fabulous day yesterday scrapping and chatting, well, mainly chatting with my friends, and this is the card I came up with for Carla's bonus sketch, which also meets Embellish Online's Friday's DT challenge. Hope you like it. I started working on a layout, and another card, but this is all I got done in one day....hehehhe...but sure had a great time!!

Here is Carla's sketch:



And here is my Halloween card:



Hope everyone is enjoying their lovely Sunday, I sure am!!! Have a fabulous day and thanks for coming by!

Eva

7 comments :

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very pretty card!

SmilynStef said...

Love the sentiment around the flourish and the way you trimmed along the design in the DP ... wonderful card.

moralia said...

Another absolutely beautiful card, Eva!! LOVE what you did with the blossom and the sentiment!! Fabulous idea to wrap it around the flourish!! :)

Heidi Van Laar said...

Gorgeous! Love everything about it.

Karen said...

Love the color combination and the hint of green buttons! That bottom is fabulous. Beautiful card!!

carolann said...

beautiful a gorgeous card hun xxxxx

Rleen said...

This is so pretty! I love how you did the flower and the border. Thank you for sharing!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin