Thursday, October 23, 2008

2Sketches4You Merry Christmas card

When I was scrapping with my friends last time, I found these really yummy papers by Making Memories and I immediately thought of gorgeous Christmas cards made with it. Than I bought a bucket of Blooms white flowers by Prima and I knew those were just meant to be together with these yummy papers. So those, plus this week's 2Sketches4You sketch by Laura put together made me create this lovely Christmas card. By the way, for the mid section tag, I traced one of the tags by K&Co., which I just love the shape of and thought would go perfect with this sketch. I added a pretty ribbon from my Stampin Up stash and voila....here is my card. Boy, for some reason I had the hardest time taking pictures of this card....anyway, hope you like it.



Have a great evening everyone.

Eva

14 comments :

sarahw said...

What a super pretty card, I love the muted colors. They really work together.

Laura Davis said...

Eva
This is so beautiful! I love that your card is Christmas themed too:)
Laura

SuzanneRenee said...

love the shape in the middle that you traced. I'm sooo loving the bracket shape. Your card is beautiful and I understand what you mean about having a hard time taking pictures of cards. If you don't have good natural lighting the flash tends to wash out light colored cards. It's beautiful!

Natalie said...

Stunning card...love the softness to it!!! Gorgeous:)

~dawne said...

Isn't this just gorgeous. So vintage looking!!

Heidi Van Laar said...

This is just beautiful! So soft, and I love how the embossing matches the paper you used.

TraceyT said...

Just beautiful

Eveline said...

So absolutely gorgeous.
Eveline.

Michelle said...

Just wanted to say Hi, since I now know that this blog I've been periodically stalking belongs to you, whose work I see at Treasured Scrapbooking. Then I saw you at the Cuttlebug Challenge blog that I just stumbled upon. Be back soon!

"otomon"
Michelle

melanie said...

great card, verry pretty

Papertrails by a paper lover said...

Eva-love very elegant holiday card!

carolann said...

This is stunning hun well done xxxx

Martha de Haan said...

This is indeed a very elegant card. Love it!
Martha

Karen said...

Absolutely beautiful Eva! So soft and pretty!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin