Friday, October 17, 2008

2Sketches4You and Urban Anthology challenges

I made a card this evening for two challenges. One of them is the 2Sketches4You card sketch by Kazan, which I love of course, and the other one is for Urban Anthology, who is having an online cyber crop all weekend called Scrap Pink. We had to make a girly thank you card. Check out the activities, as they are really fun and I hope to do more of them over the weekend, although I have a pretty schedule.

Anyway, here is Kazan's sketch:

My take on the card:


Hope you like it, I am off to make something else....I might post tonight, but it might be tomorrow, so have a great evening everyone.

Eva

16 comments :

Lindsay Spencer said...

Very pretty card this week. I love the ribbon and flowers.

Rleen said...

Aloha Eva,
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and left some love. I really appreciate it!

WOW! Your card is fabulous! I love the cute birdie and the colors. Awesome job!

You know my sister live in Anaheim too 5 mins. away from the Disneyland. I've been there long time ago, I love CA hope someday we move there.

Have a great weekend!

Kath said...

gorgeous card for the sketch Eva - love the papers and the crystal swirl and flowers are just amazing
Hugs
kath
xxxxxx

Ching-a-ling said...

you're killing me with the bird. lol...

KimmyS said...

WOW - did you hear my jaw drop to the floor?? I LOVE that card!
Now you have inspired me to do those sketches too

Sue at Stampndaly said...

Very beautiful!!Love the dp.

Kazan Clark said...

om-goodness Eva this is ANOTHER gorgeous card - so much detail and so well made. I love it
Hugs
Kazan

Eveline said...

Beautiful card. Love the bird, the bling and everything.
Eveline.

**Nancy** said...

Beautiful!!! Love the bird!!

Leah said...

Love this card! The colors and bling are just perfect:) I want the die!!

Ann said...

LOVE that bird and the rhinestone swirl! Gorgeous! :D

chloe said...

What a super cute card for the challenge!!

southernscraps said...

Beautiful card and a creative take on the sketch!

Kathryn said...

STUNNING -- WOW!
Love your card so much -- great details! :)

carolann said...

Wow this is stunning hun I absolutely love it well done xxxxxx

jonaks said...

such a beautiful card!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin