You Amaze Me

I just finished my layout based on my friend, Karen Maldonado's Sketch she came up with for her last week's sketch for Urban Anthology. She is on their design team and no wonder, as she is one heck of a talented scrapper. I am so glad I get to be friends with her....her layout was stunning, so I tried mine with the new Basic Grey Ambrosia line. Now I have to tell you, the fact that I used these papers are because of her as well, as she made another amazing layout with these papers and of course they are now displayed on Basic Grey's website along with two others she created with their other lines, so this is a total Karen layout with my twists on it. Anyway, here it goes and Karen, hope you like it, too.

My son for the past year or so has made such an amazing transformation and just like my title says, he amazes me! The character he grew into, the decisions he is making, his ambitions, goals he made for himself are just what keep me amazed and so happy and proud, that I guess I must have done something right after all. And his father as well, he deserves the credit, too. We have had our differences, but we truly did raise a wonderful person, not to mention that he is one handsome guy( yeah, Ching, I know...hehehe). I have been going through his little boy pictures and I have so many more pages to create, but it will be so much fun to see him as a little one, even if just on pictures and get to relive the moments we shared.

Well, that is all for now. Have a great evening everyone.....

Eva





A little update....I submitted this layout to Basic Grey to see, if they would like to display it in their gallery and just got comfirmation, that they did....yaaaaaaaaaa....toot, toot!!!!

Labels: