Sunday, September 21, 2008

My card was choosen Card of the week at 2S4Y!!!!!

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.....I am so excited right now. I woke up late this morning, and turned on my computer just to find a bunch of congratulatory e-mails about winning Card of the Week at 2Skethes4You!!! You ladies are so sweet to me!!! You really made my day and actually my whole week! I so love making cards and your sketches are sooooo inspiring to me, that it's just easy to come up with such pretty designs.

I also wanted to thank Scor-it for the very generous gift! I know I will love using it, as I don't have anything like it!!!

So, here is my winning card for you to take a look at one more time. It will be mailed out tomorrow to someone special, and I hope she will like it, too.




















Everyone have a lovely Sunday, and I am off to finish a layout I started working on yesterday.

Eva

11 comments :

Karen said...

Oh my goodness Eva! This is so awesome! You know I love every detail of your card!! :)Congratulations my friend!! Yaaaaaahhhhh!!!!!

Stace said...

YAY!! I'm so happy for you!!! Congratulations!! :)

carol said...

Congratulations Eva! so well deserved :)

Hugs
Carol x

Kath said...

big congrats on Card of the Week and very well deserved
Hugs
kath
xxxxxx

Ingrid said...

Huge congrats, Eva! Your card is so gorgeous. Have fun with the Scor-it tool.

SmilynStef said...

Huge congrats ... very well deserved.

Ching-a-ling said...

he he he....I'm sooo excited and happy for you Eva!!! Congrats on your fabulous winner of a card!! Its just gorgeous!

Benga said...

Congratulations! that is a gorgeous card!

carolann said...

It is a absolutely stunning card well done hun xxxx

Peet said...

Congratulations Eva.Very well deserved! Gorgeous!!!

Linda Beeson said...

Way cool on the win - great card. LOVE the colors.

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin