HEART TO HEART Blog Candy

I found out about this special blog candy from Colleen on the Sugar-N-Spice message board, and thought since I have so many cards, I would participate and make someone's day happy. Please check out Cammie's blog to learn more about it, but I promise you it is such a worthy cause and there is a chance of winning $1000 worth of amazing products from great manufacturers. But most importantly all it takes is sending a hand made card to a care giver who care for Alzheimer patients. Wouldn't you like to put smile on a hard working care giver? I know, I will.

Here is my card and I am going to send it to Jessie's Aunt from Sugar-N-Spice, who takes care of her Grandpa. Her name is Georgette, and I hope she will like my card.



Those of you that see this post, please spread the word, and send a card to someone special. Thank you!

Eva

Labels: