Friday, September 26, 2008

2Sketches4you and I got my Scor-it!!!


Yesterday was a happy day for me, as I got my prize from last week's win of the Week of the Card from 2Sketches4You, the Scor-it. Today was even happier, as I got to play with it. I have to say this tool is pretty awesome. Can you see how happy I am? Scoring paper with it is like cutting into butter. I ordered some of those lovely clear cards from Shotcuts earlier this week, as the cards on 2S4Y were just to die for....hehehe....and I have been enticed by them before, so finally caved in. Can't wait to get them and try my Scor-it with those clear cards.

Anyway, about my "card" from this week....but first I have to tell you, when I looked Monday on 2S4Y's site, my eyes went bonkers when I saw Christine's creation. I mean, she actually made a bag from that sketch!!! And I mean a gorgeous bag! I was so amazed by it and knew one day I would create one of those. Than today, my friend Ching is on the DT at Embellish Online and they have challenges every Friday, so I checked it out, and holy moly, they were doing a bag challenge as well, so I took that as a sign. This week I HAD TO MAKE A BAG. Now to decide what papers to use? I went to my stash and found my lovely Making Memories papers, that are kind of older, but so lovely and saved them up for a worthy occasion to use. I thought this was the occasion, so this is how I came up with my "card". I am in love with my Impression Obsession Happy Birthday stamp, I have to admit and I thought it went perfect with the essence of this project and of course lace was called upon and even used some of my new Primas from those awesome 50% off coupon purchases last week (which reminds me I have to get some more, as there is another coupon...hehehe). Let's see, what else did I use? Oh, I also outlined my flowers with Diamond Stickles and I got to use my Martha punches and my new SU punch. And take a look at that little tiny winy butterflie....can you see it? That is a Martha punch that Ching found for me and the best part aside from the fact that it is too darn cute is that it was less then $3!!!!!! I love a good deal. I think that covers this card and now here it is. Hope you like it, as much as I do. Even Michael has his seal of approval on it...hehehhe. Have a great weekend everyone and thanks for checking out my blog. Till later......Eva

21 comments :

Laura Davis said...

Wow this is beautiful! I love it:)
Laura

Ching-a-ling said...

lol...what would you do with out me???

this bag is sooo preettttty Eva!!!

Barb said...

It's so pretty Eva! Thanks for playing!

Stace said...

That bag is amazing Eva! Sooo pretty :D

**Nancy** said...

Wow! Your bag is absolutely gorgeous!!!! I love it!!! Awesome work!!!

Jackie G said...

CONGRATS on your new toy!!! Your card was so amazing...you totally deserved it!!

And OMG girl...this bag is to die for!!! Aboslutely FABULOUS!! You are suck an amazing scrapper!!

Sankari W. said...

You look sooo happy with your new toy! so cute! and your bag is gorgeous! I loved the way you made that sketch all three dimensional with your bag!

beautiful beautiful beautiful!!!

Monique said...

A real beauty.

debby4000 said...

WOW this is amazing, gorgeous bag and love all the details.
Luv
Debby

Sherry Wright said...

Wow, this looks awesome Eva.. and I love the page you did below!!

SmilynStef said...

What a fabulous embellished birthday bag ... love your fancy sentiment and that tiny butterfly.

Eveline said...

I had to enlarge the picture to find the butterfly. It's so tiny! but beautiful. Your whole bag is beautiful. I still have some of that same MM paper. Got it in a sale long time ago.
Eveline.

Jenny said...

Congrats on the win!! Thanks for the comment over at my blog!

Kathryn said...

GORGEOUS -- LOVE it so much!
Congrats on the SCor-it== you totally deserved winning it - your work is amazing! :)

Joke said...

Wow, love your box, great job!

Rosanne said...

Your bag is gorgeous!

Nichole said...

Congratulations on your win, great bag!

Frumpies world said...

Thanks for your nice post on my blog but your giftbag looks fabulous!! It's simply gorgeous...I already didn't think to make a chance, but now I'm sure of it!!xxxWendy.

mamaluke said...

Such a pretty bag! just gorgeous, ebjoy your scorepal!

carolann said...

This is so stunning hun brilliant work xxxxx

Christine said...

Eva...that bag is GORGEOUS! I'm just sorry that I didn't see it sooner! Wait...let me wipe the drool off of my keyboard... {Hehehe! ;-D). You did a fabulous job creating it! LOVE it!!!

LinkWithin

Blog Widget by LinkWithin