Well, it's been a while, but here I am again....

I haven't posted for a while, as I haven't really done anything scrappy or card related other than drool over other people's creations. I started a layout at a crop two weeks ago, but of course between chatting, socializing and not having the right stuff with me, I didn't get to finish it.

Michael is out of town for two days, so I can just spread out all my stuff and leave it out for two days...hehehehe. So I finally finished my layout, and I would post it, however I finished it late and don't have a good picture of the whole layout. I have a few small detail photos of the layout that came out pretty good, so I will share those here, in case anyone is reading this.... So here they are and I promise to get a good picture of the whole layout tomorrow and post it.





Labels: