Another day and another tease......

I am working on some projects that have a deadline pretty soon, let's just say that. I finally finished one layout today, and have two more to go and onto the 3 cards I need to make. Nothing like leaving things to the last minute, right? Thankfully I have time to play and 8 more days to go. I have general ideas, but just need to put them together.

I will post my work here, as it is ok to do so. I only have a tease of my first layout for tonight, as I prefer to take pictures of my work during daytime in natural light, but here it is.



I used one of my recent favorite lines, the yummy Sassafrass papers and added a lot of other prettiness to it. Thank goodness for the years of hoarding, I have so many goodies to pick from. I will detail out the supplies I used when I post my actual layout tomorrow.

Anyway, that is all for today, just a short and sweet post. Till next time.....

Eva

Labels: